We have a pet with our own will.
In order to decrease pitiful pets caused by our irresponsible behavior, take a look at the checklist below.
- Do you think that keeping a pet seems to be fun and easy?
- Do you have a good environment/condition to keep your pet?
- Do you have enough money to keep a pet?
- Do all members of your family agree about keeping a pet?
- Do you have a clear/strong purpose?
- Do you have enough knowledge about the pet that you’re going to keep?
- Do you have strong responsibility?
- Can you keep your pet wholeheartedly?
- Do you choose a pet appropriately?
- If there is any problem and you can’t look after your pet, can anyone do it for you?
Why keeping a pet with the reasons connected on the checklists become problem?
- You will not be able to keep your pet because you will get bored with your pet.
- If you buy a pet even though you can’t provide for a good environment, you won’t afford to keep your pet’s life.
- Keeping a pet requires a lot of money. If you can’t afford to pay maintenance, you are not qualified to buy pet.
- Keeping pet (s) without the approval of family members may cause trouble.
- If you buy a pet with a weak purpose, you probably won’t have a strong conviction to take care of it for long.
- If you don’t have enough knowledge about your pet, you won’t be able to address emergencies.
- Animal adoption is not advisable to lazy people who are supposed to take full responsibility.
- All animals have emotions and thoughts. If you can’t give enough love to them, it will be really cruel.
- If you buy a pet that isn’t appropriate for you, you will probably regret about your choice and you may just release them later on.
- If you don’t have any friends or relatives that can take care of your pet while you are not well or are away even for a short time, the pet will be in danger and would possible die.
Keeping pet out of curiosity causes releasing the pet later on.
Irresponsible behavior will directly relate to the ecosystem destruction and death of animals.