Please try the following quiz by selecting an answer from 3 options.Quiz: Think before you own a pet
1. Which one is not the foreign fish?
2. Which fish is one of the selected species of the 100 worst invasive foreign species?
Chinese soft-shelled turtle
Rhodeus ocellatus ocellatus
3. Foreign species is regulated by Invasive Alien Species Act. Which one is the act that we are not allowed to do?
Exterminate the alien species
Keep the alien species
Fish the alien species
4. If we act something that is forbidden by Invasive Alien Species Act, what kind of punishment will we get?
Imprisonment with community service for not more than three years or a fine of not more than three million yen
Imprisonment with community service for not more than ten years or a fine of not more than ten million yen
Imprisonment with community service for not more than a year or a fine of not more than a million yen
5. Which one is the duty that owner must do for pet each year?
Medication of Filarial disease
Anti rabies vaccination
Vaccination of the canine distemper prevention
6. There is the law that you must follow in keeping a pet in Japan. “A law about the protection and the management of the animal” What is an entry that is newly included with the revision in 2013?
Prepare for the antiserum
The duty that owner must continue keeping for the rest of pet’s life
Imbed microchips into dogs
7. What kind of legal action is carried out for an owner when they throw away the pet such as a dog and a cat?
Fine of not more than a million yen
Attention from the police
Fine of not more than a hundred thousand yen
8. The number of the culling of dogs and cats decreases every year. Then how much is the number of the culling of 2012?
Quiz: Think before you buy goods
1. Which is an item that traders does not collect as bulky waste?
2. How much is the fine when I did illegal dumping?
Less than 5 hundred thousand yen
Less than 2 million yen
Less than 10 million yen
3. The amount of garbage produced a year in Japan is about 45,200,000 tons (2012). Then how much is the garbage to take out per day per person?
4. Which is the recyclable waste that was the most recycled in 2013?
5. 2 of 3 words that are the key words for us to decrease garbage are 'Reduce' and 'Recycle'. What is another one?
6. What is the name of the eco-friendly person who buys reused goods, goods that can be reused and sustainable goods and buys only necessary things?
7. In English, we represent the ecological things in color. Which color is it?
8. Recently, a Japanese word that can express concepts such as a feeling of respect and the love for nature and the 3R such as reducing, recycling and reuse is attracting attention all over the world. What is that in Japanese word?